Letter to the California board of Education 9/7-9/14


http://mrsreeve501.weebly.com/science.html







Summary:
In class Miss J. told us that the California  Board of Education decided that science does not have to be taught in schools anymore. She said that she needs our help to explain to them why we need science. There are two ways that we could do this. We could either draw four pictures showing how important science is, or we could write 5 paragraphs about why we need science. 

I decided to write 5 paragraphs because I prefer to write than draw for homework. Miss J. gave us paragraph organizers, so it is easier to write the letter to the California Board of Education. I am almost done writing my letter to them. The three reasons that I decided to write about are that science has gotten us to where we are today, we could use science to make the world a better place, and science gives us great explanations. I hope that the California Board of Education will read my letter and will keep science in classrooms.













Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Food Chain (10/26-10/30)

Musical Instruments and Sound- Weekly Blog (3/11-3/15)

African Forest Elephants (2/5-2/9)